The defendant was charged with assault with a pistol and stealing two birds and six eggs. Despite the evidence of four witnesses and the finding of hundreds of feathers in his home, not to mention a stew pot full of chicken bones and an old frying pan with omelette leftovers, the renowned lawyer was convicted.
After an impressive defense, Mario Puzotti was able to convince the jury of his client’s innocence and that the actual guilty party was society.
After thunderous acclaim and calls from the crowd of “encore, encore,” the skilled lawyer was forced to return many times to bow to his frantic audience.
Art that will make you happy!
- Handmade and hand-painted resin and sandstone sculptures
- A limited-edition figure accompanied by an authenticity certificate
- The attention to detail makes it a real one-of-a-kind and handmade figure. Every color and every nuance is based on real people and their real passions.
- Take note of the statement of confidence, the exhibits for evidence…. We’ll leave the rest to you to uncover.
- Gift for a Lawyer, Advocate, or Law School Graduate. As a birthday, anniversary, housewarming, or thank you present
- Charm your reception area, restaurant, den, living room, bedroom, or office cabin decor.