Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens
Wenge Wood Case with 90 Pitt Pens (Brush, Superfine, and Metallic Bullet Nibs)
Pitt Artist Pens are well-known for fusing a contemporary brush nib design with the classic medium of India ink. Pitt Pens have odorless, permanent, waterproof, and lightfast inks in a variety of brilliant colors. The long-lasting brush nib allows you to produce varied brush strokes of the broad, medium, or small width with uniform color application.
- Inside is a wood varnished box containing every Fineliner, Metallic-, Calligraphy-, and Brush-color.
- Waterproof, resilient, acid-free, archival (pH neutral), lightfast, and unscented.
- India Ink is used to create these strong, rich hues.
- Unrivaled lightfastness (resistance to fading).
- When dried, it is smudge-proof and waterproof.
- Store your PITT Pens horizontally to keep the ink vivid.